Saturday, April 28, 2007

Train at the Library

We were in the train in the kids department at my library. Gloria and I were playing as if we were living on the train. We had lots of fun. Gloria and I each picked out two books there.

One of the ones I picked that my Dad had showed me was called "No Dragons for Tea". It was about a girl meeting a dragon and playing with him at the beach. When it was time to go the girl asked her mom if she could bring him for tea. Her mom almost said, "No." But finally the mom gave in. The mom said, "Only this once." But when they had their snack with pepper and pickles and things like that, it made the dragon sneeze! And everyone knows that when a dragon sneezes he blows fire! So it burnt the kitchen, but everything else was fine. When the fire alarm went off the girl knew what to do, but the dragon decided to hide under the rug because he was afraid of the noise. Finally at the end when it was over the dragon said, "Good-bye."

No comments: