Thursday, September 01, 2005

Birthday at Night - art by Danya

Even though those dots might look white, they are really yellow. They are little lights to the big buildings that are going on outside. When I made this I thought about a birthday party so I started to make a birthday. The green on the ground is grass. There are little heart balloons, as you can see, near a table. I like that birthdays are fun and because we celebrate them. You celebrate how old you are. It makes them fun cuz if you're a birthday boy or girl you can always have all your friends and get to play with them! They always like to sometimes pretend things with you. My favorite birthday was when I turned 5 like I am now. I went to Frontier City with my sister and my friend, Emma. We would go with 3 of my cousins so there would be 6 people, but they couldn't come because one of their washer or dryer broke and they had to use the money to get them a dryer. So on my birthday Emma and my sister and my Dad went on the ferris wheel together. My Granny Jo did come. She rode with us, with my mom, we all rode in the same one. Since I was the birthday girl we got to keep staying on with them with us. We did ride alot of rides there. We got a card from our Granny that mine, I can tell you one thing that it said, that she wanted to ride all the rides with me. Then she looked back at me in the car and said, "Okay?" and we took off to go to Frontier City. When we got there me and Gloria and Emma even got our own little maps. I got to pick where to go sometimes. Me and our friend Emma loved the little roller coaster. We almost forgot where we were at! Until we saw all the other rides we haven't rode. And so we rode every single ride together! The End.

No comments: