Friday, April 27, 2007

Silly Me!

I made this out of paper when I was making a mask to do a play with my sister. I accidentally made the glasses a little big but they still look silly like a clown. The thing I like most about this that makes it look more like a clown is how I made the big red nose. You can see I'm laughing in the picture because I thought I looked silly. We also took pictures with different expressions and faces.

Also I made Kevin laugh once while splashing water up while Kevin was in the tub. He starts laughing every time I splash! It was so cute when he laughed. I really love my family and different ways they make me smile!

2 comments:

christina said...

very silly, it is so great how much fun you have. love and miss you
aunt christina

Anonymous said...

HA HA that was FUNNY Danya love Rhema