Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Baking in the Sun

We baked some cookies today and put little chocolate candies in them. When they were done they tasted really good!



Earlier today I went to the park after the cookies were gone. My favorite thing to do at the park is to do the monkey bars. But today we went to a different park. There were a whole different kind of monkey bars there! But once I finally got my courage up, I was doing them constantly and I felt like a giant cookie since it was such a hot day out. Just like cookies bake in the oven, I was baking in the sun!

2 comments:

christina said...

the cookies look good, you are getting so big, your doing great on the monkey bars
love ya
aunt tina

Anonymous said...

Danya, I was excited to see that you are updating your blog. Good job. I enjoy getting to read about you from your perspective.

Aunt Jennie