Thursday, March 06, 2008

New School

No, not for me. I have a new foster sister. I'm going to call her "Penny". My mom nick-named her that to protect her privacy online. Penny is in 3rd grade and she's 8 years old. She's my roommate!

Every morning I walk with her to the bus stop. She doesn't seem to like school very much at all. Since I'm a homeschooler I don't go to school. I always wonder what kind of things she's learning in class.

In my homeschool I'm learning a lot of different stuff. Like she'll come home and I'll think a totally different answer to the same question. My mom ordered some homeschool books for the new year. In it, even though I'm pretty much going into third grade, I'm getting fourth grade math and other subjects.

I'm really excited that Penny gets to share a room with me because I can question her about school and know how things went and don't have to be in school to find out. I'm really glad that Penny's here. Penny is a big sister of my younger foster sister. Penny is a hyper and fun girl. She is a very kind person, which I like.

1 comment:

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.