Thursday, January 07, 2010

Stage, Stage, Stage.

Currently I don't have any pictures but I might be able to put them in my next post.Any way a few weeks ago I performed three nights in a row. On Sunday I starred in a play for my church.I was The daughter "Charleen Dalton".My mom was the mom "Cynthia Dalton",I know a real stretch right?It was really nice because all our family could watch it online since the church streamed it live on the church website.I think where they streamed it is Life fellowship.com on the website of my church.On Saturday I was in the same play but I only had a small part since there was a double cast.On Monday I was in the choir for my charter school performance.My mom bought me a sparkly an sequenced shirt and black slacks. My shirt sparkled in the spotlight.

1 comment:

Danya Mae said...

great job i saw your play